Get your diary.
On Saturday May 26th 8am – we will be running a charity Bootcamp in support of MIND.
We are trying to raise awareness for Mind Charity (Mental Health) & would appreciate all your help! It is very close to one of the bootcampers heart after sadly losing friends recently.
Robbie & his friends are trying to raise as much awareness as they can so let’s get as many people down for a great cause & get out there that no one is alone in this fight & it’s okay to talk!
MAY 26th 8am-9am
HESSLE RUGBY CLUB
Last year we had many people turn our in support of PAUL for Brain Recovery
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
Ever heard of that?
They want to know what is happening right now. This second! Who is it happening to?! Tell me NOW!!!!
They want to know EVERYTHING.
AND THEY WANT TO KNOW ….NOW.
And therein lies a problem with Health and Fitness……and looking and feeling great.
Because it takes time.
A whole LOT of time
You know what good things…….. VALUABLE THINGS….need?
So while we live in this “INSTANT-I-WANT-IT-NOW” world…….your body does NOT change instantly.
So your expectations will be way off.
You think you should be losing 5-10lb a week because you saw it on TV.
Or you might make EXCUSES….like:
1. “Exercise is too hard” (when really, it doesn’t have to back-breaking or make you sick……but it SHOULD be CHALLENGING…SO THAT YOU ACTUALLY CHANGE)
3. “I don’t have time to train like that guy/girl who is in amazing shape” (if you exercise more days than not – for example 4 days a week, for 20-60mins…..you can see A TON OF RESULTS.
With excuses like these – you hurt yourself AND those around you.
Others will start to believe you.
So What SHOULD I Do?
- Dedicate some TIME to exercising, and also for shopping for healthier foods
- Realise it is going to take some time………..likely 3,6,12 months (Although you should start to FEEL GREAT within a week! Or sooner!)
- You are likely going to have to CUT something else out of your life if you are busy already. I suggest some TV that you know you won’t really miss.
- Learn from those who have done it. Our coaches have seen plenty of clients to know what works better and what does not. We will save you time!
- Get within a supportive environment. Our group gives that when friends and family may not (Pic from Warrior at Lakes 2013)
Get in Touch!