It’s near the end of the week – and I’ve been really busy this week with an array of both usual AND unusual situations……….See how your week compares!
This week, I have been mostly doing (!) :
- Bank holiday Bootcamps
- Dealing with a slightly stressed Bride-to-Be
- Matching Cravats at Bridesmaid Dresses? (No I didn’t sort this out!)
- Attempting to keep up drinks wise in a mini-2nd stag and failing
- Watching yet another ‘Don’t tell the Bride’ with Jen for any last minute ideas
- Mastering the Torrential Rain at Wednesdays whirlwind Bootcamp
- Writing my Groom Speech! (Still not polished, and probably won’t be until the last minute)
- Dealing with an attempted theft from my car on Tuesday at 2 am ……where is it they chop off your hands for theft??!!
- Reading up on some info everyday about food and exercise…….. Have you got 10 minutes to listen to an Interesting Interview? It’s a few years old but is still as relevant today. Strength expert Mark Rippetoe asked about fitness levels, and 3 things somone needs to get strong and fit.
Onward with another busy week!