This weekend has been an absolute Blast.
Our Your Next Level Fitness Bootcampers entered Total Warrior…..and here is a video capturing some of what my Wife could catch on Camera.
(With it being a big course, we disappeared for a while!)
CLICK THE THUMBNAIL TO WATCH – (Unfortunately won’t play on mobile devices as might be too high quality or something?!)
Just a Handful Of Reasons Why This Was So Great
- Our group of Your Next Level Fitness Bootcampers are not runners (99% of us anyway). Many have not completed a ‘standard’ or ‘not insane(!) 10k before…….and just agreeing to do this course is a MASSIVE STEP and takes guts.
- Many of us worked as a team – and helped our mates get over walls, up cargo nets on top of muddy hills and more.
- There were a fair few bruises, scratches, cuts, red eyes(!) and more – and we all still loved every minute.
- I don’t think I saw as good a group at carrying logs than ours!!!! (Because we do real strength work with heavy weights – these didn’t pose a problem!)
We have raised OVER £1200 for Teenage Cancer Trust Charity
- EVERYONE was smiling coming across the finish line
We also had a great night out afterwards…….great people and a few cheeky drinks after a really tough day = 1 great weekend!
Oh – the pic at the start was the ‘before pic’…………. and here’s the ‘after pic’
Well done Bootcampers and all those of you who donated to a great cause !!
PS Sometimes some of the news like this breaks early over on the YOUR NEXT LEVEL FITNESS FACEBOOK PAGE . If you are on facebook – ‘like ‘ it to be updated with more great info and also motivation stuff and more!